Enjoy exploring these well-known coastal cities from Barcelona with this Girona and Sitges Day Trip, the locations were even used for Game of Thrones.
Girona & Sitges Day Trip
We'll depart Barcelona by bus from Plaza de Cataluña at 7:45 am and head for Girona. This journey will take us two hours.
On arrival in this beautiful medieval city, we'll begin a two-hour guided tour of the historic centre. Our first stop will be the Stone Bridge, the oldest in Girona, which connects the Old Quarter and the Mercadal.
We'll continue on past the San Martí church and arrive at the Jewish quarter, one of the most characteristic areas of the city. Next, we'll go to the Cathedral, which is the highest point in Girona. After this, you'll have an hour of free time to have lunch.
Then, we'll make our way to Sitges. Two hours later, we'll reach this beautiful coastal town and show you its most important corners, including Casa Bacardí, the Palace of the Moorish King, the Clock House and San Sebastián Beach.
Afterwards, you'll half an hour of free time to walk around on your own. The tour will then finish returning to Barcelona and leaving you at the starting point at 6:45 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
US$ 105.10 US$ 52.50
US$ 94.60 US$ 47.30
Tour in English
AdultsUS$ 105.10 US$ 52.50
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 94.60 US$ 47.30
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
50% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Plaza de Cataluña, 21.