Embark on a full-day trip from Barcelona to two of Catalonia’s most interesting cities and visit the Dali Museum in Figueres, where Salvador Dalí was born, and one of Spain’s most-popular museums.
Girona, Figueres and Dali Museum Day Trip
Greet your guide at Barcelona’s Estación del Norte at 8:30 am and board a spacious air-conditioned coach that will take you to the historic town of Girona, in the northeast of Catalonia.
Upon arrival, follow your expert guide through the picturesque Old Town (Barri Vell) on foot and discover its striking Jewish Quarter, one of the best preserved in Europe. Once you’ve explored the city’s main landmarks, you’ll have 40 minutes of free time to wander around at your own pace.
Once you’ve discovered the charming Girona, you’ll travel to Figueres. This town is the birthplace of the legendary Surrealist artist Salvador Dalí. Here, take a guided tour of the Dali Museum, established on the city’s ruined Municipal Theatre that Dalí himself transformed into the Dalí Theatre-Museum. It contains the artist’s largest repertoire of works, including paintings, drawings and sculptures.
Dalí designed this Theatre-Museum to offer visitors a complete experience, and one of its highlights are the famous sculpted eggs on the building’s rooftop.
You’ll also have access to “Dalí-Jewels” (Dalí-Joies), a permanent exhibition of 39 jewels of gold and precious stones and the paintings and drawings he made of these.
You’ll be back in the heart of Barcelona at 8pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children less than 7 years old|
Children less than 7 years oldFree
11 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Round trip transportation by air conditioned coach.
Official English speaking guide.
Admission to the various landmarks.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you have any other questions please contact us.
Estación del Norte.