Prices and costs in Barcelona are similar to other major cities in Spain like Madrid and are a little cheaper than other main European metropolitans, especially if we compare them to Amsterdam, Venice or Vienna.
The following is a list with some of Barcelona’s products and services:
Food and drinks
- Latte: between 1,25€ (US$1.3) and 2,50€ (US$2.7)
- A small draft beer: 2,50€ (US$2.7)
- Set menu in a cheap restaurant: 8,50€ (US$9.2)
- Metro single ticket: 2,20€ (US$2.4)
- Metro and bus 10 journey ticket (Zone 1): 10,20€ (US$11)
- Taxi from the airport to the city center: between 25€ (US$26.9) and 30€ (US$32.3).
- A double room in a centrally located hotel: from 60€ (US$64.7).