Prices and costs in Barcelona are similar to other major cities in Spain like Madrid and are a little cheaper than other main European metropolitans, especially if we compare them to Amsterdam, Venice or Vienna.
The following is a list with some of Barcelona’s products and services:
Food and drinks
- Latte: between €1.25 and €2.50
- A small draft beer: €2.50
- Set menu in a cheap restaurant: €8.50
- Metro single ticket: €2.20
- Metro and bus 10 journey ticket (Zone 1): €10.20.
- Taxi from the airport to the city center: between €25 and €30.
- A double room in a centrally located hotel: from €60.