Take a 2-hour guided walking tour of Park Güell and discover one of Antoni Gaudí’s most representative Catalan Art Nouveau creations. Follow your professional guide through the greenspace’s most emblematic areas full of color, shapes and volumes and learn about Gaudí’s life and work.
What makes Park Güell so popular?
Park Güell is one of the most-visited landmarks and an unparalleled public greenspace in Barcelona. It was declared a World Heritage Site in 1984 for the perfect harmony Gaudí accomplished combining architectonic elements with nature. You’ll soak up the city’s history and explore the core principles of Catalan Modernism and marvel at Gaudí’s fascinating world while you wander through the park.
Why book this activity?
This guided tour is essential for those that wish to learn about one of Gaudí’s masterpieces, Park Güell in under two hours. Note that although the park is public, visitors must always pay to enter the monumental area and access is limited. And so that you can make the most of your time, this tour skips the lines, and following the guided tour you can stay as long as you like to explore the park's charms.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children less than 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 29.10
Children less than 3 years oldFree
1 hour 15 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Expert English speaking guide.
Admission to Park Güell.
When to book?
You can book up until 7 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Main entrance of the Güell Park (Carrer d’Olot).