Patatas bravas, croquetas, chorizo… try a selection of Spanish tapas on this food tour of Barcelona's most famous neighbourhoods: Poble Sec and San Antonio.
The tour starts at 6 pm, at the building known as El Molino. This route will take us through the famous streets of the Pueblo Seco and San Antonio neighbourhoods, where we'll discover the best tapas Spanish cuisine has to offer.
During the tour we'll hit 5 different bars, trying a tapa in each one, accompanied by a wine from the region. This night around the most famous of Barcelona's "barrios" will allow you to enjoy the highlights of Spanish gastronomy: patatas bravas, cured meats, typical Catalan bread and tomato, ham croquetas... and much more!
What's more, so you finish the tour as real experts in Spanish and Catalan cuisine. What are its most typical products? Which areas of Barcelona are the best for tapas?
After spending an afternoon surrounded by tapas, rations and pinchos, we'll say goodbye at 9 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 11 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2 and 11 years oldUS$ 54.70
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Tasting of 10 to 12 tapas.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Carrer de la Vila i Vilà.