Take a day trip to Vic and Rupit, two of Catalonia's most charming villages. There you will discover the secrets of the region's delicious gastronomy and explore the picturesque old towns.
Vic and Rupit Trip
After meeting at the scheduled point and time, we will board an air-conditioned bus and head to the north of Catalonia.
After driving for around an hour and a half, we will arrive in the charming town of Vic. Here, we will visit the famous local market, located in the idyllic Plaça Major square, which attracts visitors from across the region. This weekly tradition has, incredibly, been going since the eleventh century.
Next, we visit the Town Hall, where, inside, we will admire the mural art of artist Josep María Sert. We will also have the opportunity to enjoy the amazing views from the building's balcony.
But the visit to Vic does not end here, as we continue at a wonderful artisan delicatessen, where we taste sausages and take part in a fabulous workshop to make the famous 'Botifarra'. Then before leaving this beautiful city, we will visit the Cathedral and the Episcopal Museum.
Later, we will head to Rupit, a beautiful medieval village where we will enjoy a traditional Catalan meal (optional). Afterward, we then take a guided tour of the idyllic historic quarter of this remote locality, far from the bustle of Barcelona. Later you will also have your own free time to reexplore the corners that you enjoyed the most.
In the afternoon, we will climb back on the bus and return to Barcelona.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Trip without food||
|Trip with food.||
Trip without food
Children from 4 to 12 years oldUS$ 78.50
Children under 4 years oldFree
Trip with food.
Children from 4 to 12 years oldUS$ 98.70
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
English speaking guide.
Guided tour of Vic.
Guided tour of Rupit.
Food and drink(optional).
Botifarra cooking workshop.
Hotel pick up.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (Barcelona local time).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
5, Carrer de Balmes.