Dare to experience the Mediterranean Sea from a unique new perspective. Discover the secrets hidden in its depths on this beginners' scuba diving experience in Barcelona.
Beginners Scuba Diving in Barcelona
At your selected time, we'll meet up at the dive centre ready to discover a new side of Barcelona on our beginners' scuba diving experience.
First of all, we'll have an introductory briefing on the basics of scuba diving and you'll learn the key signs to communicate underwater. It'll then be time to put the theory into practice and head down to the sea for the real scuba diving experience.
At the beach we'll get kitted out with all our equipment before slowly entering the water. Before we dive in, we'll practice how to breathe with a regulator, how to inflate and deflate your BCD life jacket, how to empty your mask and other basic techniques, so that all you have to worry about is enjoying your beginners' scuba diving experience to the fullest. Before you know it, you'll feel like a scuba diving pro!
During the dive, which lasts approximately 30 minutes, we'll reach a maximum depth of 10 metres, where you'll get to discover the fascinating marine life inhabiting the waters off the coast of Barcelona. A unique and unforgettable experience!
At the end of the scuba dive, we'll return to the beach before taking you back to the dive centre.
After scuba diving, you must wait at least 24 hours before boarding a plane or going to high altitude areas.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 8|
|Beginners scuba diving||
Beginners scuba diving
Per personUS$ 72.90
Children under 8not permitted
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking instructor.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Avenida Diagonal 72.