Enjoy a fun way of exploring the capital of Catalonia with this Barcelona E-Scooter Tour. You can choose a route along the promenade or through the modernist area of the city.
Barcelona E-Scooter Tour
When making your reservation, you can choose one of the following options. Both tours will start at 11 am at Passeig de Sant Joan.
After a brief introduction in which we'll teach you how to use the electric scooters, we'll start the tour of Barcelona heading towards the Arc de Triomphe. Do you know why this monument was built? We'll find out why!
Then we'll cross the Parc de la Ciutadella and walk along Barcelona's seafront. In this beautiful area, we'll see the Port Vell and the famous Christopher Columbus monument. The sculpture was inaugurated in 1888 as part of the Universal Exhibition held in the Catalan capital that year.
The tour will continue next to the old fish market, now the home of the Museum of the History of Catalonia. Just a few meters away we'll enjoy the landscapes of Barceloneta, the most famous beach in the city. Following on, we'll arrive at the Olympic port, where we'll talk about the 1992 Olympic Games.
At 1 pm, the tour will end in the vibrant Olympic port of Barcelona.
Modernist Barcelona Tour
We'll start to discover Barcelona's modernism on Passeig de Gràcia, opposite the "Apple of Discord". There we'll see the homes designed by prestigious architects including Lluís Domènech i Montane and Enric Sagnier. This area of the Catalan capital is also home to Gaudí's famous Casa Batlló.
The tour will continue to the most famous architect of Catalan modernism in front of Casa Milà. Continuing through the Eixample district, we'll arrive at Avenida Diagonal, where we'll stop to admire the Casa de les Punxes. This other Modernist jewel, designed by Josep Puig i Cadafalch, will surprise us with its unique towers.
The tour will end at 1 pm at Gaudí Square, where we'll see the famous Nativity façade of the Sagrada Familia basilica. Before saying goodbye, we'll tell you some curiosities about this beautiful temple that is still not completely finished.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 25% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||under 7|
|Modern Barcelona Tour||
Per personUS$ 45.70
under 7not admitted
Modern Barcelona Tour
Per personUS$ 45.70
under 7not admitted
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
English speaking guide.
Rental of the electric scooter and the helmet.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - What happens in adverse weather conditions?
A - In case of adverse weather conditions, the tour will be suspended and we'll offer you the possibility to do the tour on an alternative date.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 3 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Passeig de Sant Joan, 63.