Visit three of Barcelona's iconic landmarks when you take our fantastic tour of Las Ramblas, La Boquería Market, and Palau Güell. Along the way, you will also enjoy some delicious local tapas.
Palau Guell, Las Ramblas, and La Boqueria Tour
Our adventure starts in the center of Barcelona at number 54 Las Ramblas. From this point, we will stroll down the legendary avenue and stop at its most famous sights, most notably the enchanting Boquería Market.
Our fabulous walking tour then continues with a visit to the beautiful Palau Güell, designed by architect Antonio Gaudí at the end of the 19th century. Inside this majestic building, one of the most famous works of Catalan modernism, we will observe all the hidden details of this stunning architectural jewel. If you have chosen the tour without tapas, the walk ends here, and you can revisit the rooms of the building that you enjoyed the most.
If you have chosen the tour with tapas, we will head to the famous Café de l'Opera on Las Ramblas. There you will enjoy a menu of four tapas: Spanish potato omelet, serrano ham, croquettes, and potato wedges. You will also have a drink from a choice from a glass of red wine, beer, a soft drink, or mineral water.
This walking tour lasts just over two hours, so it is not recommended for children under 3 years.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 9 years old|
|Tour without tapas||
|Tour with tapas||
Tour without tapas
Children from 4 to 9 years oldUS$ 30.30
Tour with tapas
Children from 4 to 9 years oldUS$ 43.20
2 hours 30 minutes.
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
English and Spanish speaking guide specialized in the history of Barcelona.
Entry to Palau Guell.
Tasting of the 4 tapas and a drink of your choice (only if you reserve this option).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).
54 Las Ramblas, Barcelona