Explore Barcelona from its medieval times to the 20th century when you take this tour of the captivating Gothic Quarter, the fascinating Picasso Museum, and the charming Born neighborhood. You will discover the wonderful architecture, art, and gastronomy of this iconic city.
Gothic Quarter, Picasso Museum, and Born Tour
We will meet up at 8:30 am on Las Ramblas boulevard, in the heart of Barcelona. From there, we will begin our guided tour of the Gothic Quarter to learn about the origins of the city. We will first pass through Royal Square, famous for its food stalls and busy nightlife, and then walk to the Sant Jaume square where you will hear all about the government that ruled from there during the Middle Ages. After strolling through the narrow cobblestone streets that characterize this area of Barcelona, we will arrive at the Cathedral and King's Square, built on the ruins of the ancient Roman city known as Barcino.
After discovering Barcelona's Roman and Medieval past, we will then stroll through the city's trendy district: Born. In the heart of this area is the Picasso Museum, where we will see the most important collection of the famous painter from Malaga. During the guided tour of the museum, you will have the opportunity to learn more about Picasso's personal and artistic career.
The tour will end at the exit of the Picasso Museum at 11 am.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children from 4 to 10 years oldUS$ 30.10
Children under 4 years oldFree
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Guided tour of the Gothic Quarter.
Entry to the Picasso Museum.
Guided tour of the Born neighbourhood.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.