Spend an unforgettable evening cruising the Mediterranean in a classic sailboat while the sun sets over Barcelona. A wonderful way to finish the day.
Barcelona Sunset Sailboat Cruise
On the evening of the cruise, meet your guide at the scheduled time at 2841 Moll de Mestral. From there, we'll board the boat ready to set sail along Barcelona's stunningly beautiful Mediterranean coastline.
During the cruise, the captain will entertain us will some fascinating explanations about the world of sailing. What does trimming the mainsail mean? How do sailors set the course of the boat according to the wind? Discover fun facts about sailing while enjoying a refreshment and admiring Barcelona from the sea.
As the last rays of sunlight disappear over the horizon, the sky turns spectacular shades of orange and pink and the buildings of Barcelona begin to light up - pure magic!
We'll anchor in front of the Hotel Vela and - weather permitting - take a refreshing dip in the Mediterranean Sea. Afterwards, we'll toast to an unforgettable evening with cava, beer or wine and share some snacks: olives, potato chips and crackers. With relaxing music in the background and incredible views of the city, this is an evening you'll remember forever.
Our sunset sailing trip around Barcelona will come to an end back at our original departure point, after an hour and a half cruise.
The activity start times vary from month to month depending on the sunset. The approximate times are as follows:
- February: 4:30 pm
- March: 5 pm
- April: 6:30 pm up to the 15th of April; 7 pm from the 16th.
- May: 7 pm
- June: 7:30 pm
- July: 8 pm
- Agosto: 7:30 pm.
- September: 6:30 pm.
- October: 5:30 pm.
- November: 4 pm.
- December: 4 pm.
These hours are subject to changes and modifications.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 64.20
1 hour 30 minutes.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Mediterranean cruise in a sailboat.
English speaking crew.
Glass of cava, wine or beer.
Water or soft drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (4:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
Moll de Mestral.