Spend an unforgettable evening cruising the Mediterranean in a classic sailboat while the sun sets over Barcelona. A wonderful way to finish the day.
Barcelona Sunset Sailboat Cruise
On the evening of the cruise, meet your guide at the scheduled time at 2841 Moll de Mestral. From there, we'll board the boat ready to set sail along Barcelona's stunningly beautiful Mediterranean coastline.
During the cruise, the captain will entertain us will some fascinating explanations about the world of sailing. What does trimming the mainsail mean? How do sailors set the course of the boat according to the wind? Discover fun facts about sailing while enjoying a refreshment and admiring Barcelona from the sea.
As the last rays of sunlight disappear over the horizon, the sky turns spectacular shades of orange and pink and the buildings of Barcelona begin to light up - pure magic!
We'll anchor in front of the Hotel Vela and - weather permitting - take a refreshing dip in the Mediterranean Sea. Afterwards, we'll toast to an unforgettable evening with cava, beer or wine and share some snacks: olives, potato chips and crackers. With relaxing music in the background and incredible views of the city, this is an evening you'll remember forever.
Our sunset sailing trip around Barcelona will come to an end back at our original departure point, after an hour and a half cruise.
The activity start times vary from month to month depending on the sunset. The approximate times are as follows:
- January: at 4 pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
- February: at 4.30 pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
- March: at 5 pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
- April: from the 1st to the 15th, at 6.30 pm on Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays; from the 16th to the 30th, at 7 pm on Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- May: 7 pm on Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- June: at 7.30 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- July: at 8 pm from Monday to Sunday.
- August: at 7.30 pm from Monday to Sunday.
- September: at 6.30 pm on Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- October: at 5.30 pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
- November: at 4 pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
- December: at 4 pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
These hours are subject to changes and modifications.
Per personUS$ 68.60
Please check local restrictions before traveling. All of our services comply with recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Mediterranean cruise in a sailboat.
English speaking crew.
Glass of cava, wine or beer.
Water or soft drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Moll de Mestral.