Discover the most enchanting locations of the Costa Brava with this fantastic trip from Barcelona. You will visit Pals, Callella de Palafrugell, Llafranc, and Figueres.
Costa Brava Day Trip
The tour meets at Barcelona's Estación de Nord, from where we'll board a bus to take us to discover one of the most beautiful areas of Catalonia: the magnificent Costa Brava.
The first stop of the day will be in Calella de Palafrugell. This idyllic fishing village is home to some beautiful coves and is a perfect example of the Costa Brava way of life. You will have about 45 minutes of free time to explore the town at your leisure.
We will meet up again and hike along the picturesque Cami de Ronda to reach Llafranc, the perfect mix of tradition and modernity. Remember to bring your camera to capture some amazing photos!
You will be captivated by this beautiful inland village on the Costa Brava. We will visit the medieval town of Pals, which features a fascinating 7th-century tower and wonderful cobbled streets in golden tones. This place seems like it belongs in a fairy tale!
Afterward, we will head to Figueres, where you will have an hour and a half of free time to recharge your batteries in one of its restaurants. With your batteries recharged, we will meet up again and visit the Dalí Theater-Museum where you will admire the largest collection of the famous painter's art.
We will finish the activity by arriving back in Barcelona at 7 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 8 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children under 8 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Transportation by bus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the Dali Theater Museum.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (5:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Estación del Nord.