Enjoy the peaceful landscapes around the Bertí mountains with this Tenas River Gorges Trek. Follow the route through the middle of nature and be surprised by the beautiful area.
Tenas River Gorges Trek
We'll meet at 8:15 am at 19 Passeig de Gràcia, and travel by bus to the village of Riells del Fai, about 45 minutes from Barcelona.
Once we arrive at this picturesque town, we'll start a trek along the Tenas River. Don't worry, as it will be a 5.5 kilometres (3 miles) low-difficulty route with a level difference of only 80 metres. Are you ready?
We'll spend 3 hours admiring the beautiful landscapes of the Bertí Mountains and we'll follow the cliffs that snake along the Tenas River gorges. You'll also see the great biodiversity in the area and the native fauna including wild boars, eagles, owls and reptiles that live on the riverbanks.
The route will lead us to the natural pools of the river Tenas, where you'll have the opportunity to bathe in the middle of nature if you carry out the tour during summer. Afterwards, we'll return to Riells del Fai where you'll have half an hour of free time to explore the beautiful village.
The tour will end taking you back to Barcelona, arriving at 1:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 9 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 80% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Menores de 10 años|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 67.80
under 10not admitted
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English y otro idioma.
Transport by car, minibus or bus, depending on the size of the group.
English speaking mountain guide.
Bottle of mineral water.
Lunch and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (Barcelona local time).
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Passeig de Gràcia, 19.