Vespa Rental in Barcelona
Discover Barcelona's unique neighborhoods by hiring a Vespa. Forget about parking and traffic jams. It's the best way to get around the city!
Vespa Rental in Barcelona
Rent a Vespa and get around Barcelona hassle-free and at your own leisure. It's the easiest and most comfortable way to get a real feel for the city.
Barcelona is one of the most popular destinations in Spain. It offers countless cultural activities and also has endless bars, clubs, and other places to have fun! Discover the world-famous Sagrada Familia church and Casa Batlló, both designed by Gaudí, or ride along the city's port and charming beaches.
On your Vespa, you'll explore the streets of this impressive city at your own pace, checking out neighborhoods like Born, the Gothic Quarter, and Eixample without worrying about the traffic or finding a large enough parking space. Discover Barcelona at the best price!
In addition, this rental includes 4 programmed GPS routes that will facilitate your tour of Barcelona. This way, you can do the Olympic Village tour, the Gaudi tour, the Tibidabo tour, or the beach tour. It's up to you!
To pick up your Vespa you must go to the Vesping Store in Barcelona: Passatge Simo, 24, very close to the Sagrada Familia. The store is open during the following hours:
- November 6 to April 2: Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am to 2 pm
- April 3 to November 5: Thursday to Tuesday from 10 am to 2 pm
- It is required to show your physical driver's license. Photographs or copies will not be accepted. In addition, to rent a Vespa, you must be at least 21 years old.
- The prices indicated are per Vespa, not per person. For example, if you are two people riding the same Vespa (driver and companion) you must book only one Vespa and indicate in the comments that you will need an additional helmet.
- When you collect your motorcycle or moped, you must sign a contract and leave a deposit of 400 euros by credit card, which is reimbursed at the end of your rental contract.
- You should return the Vespa at the same time you collected it once the duration of the rental agreement is completed. You will not be reimbursed partially if you return it before the rental contract is over. Returning the vehicle late will incur a charge of €50 and the rental cost proportional to the time elapsed since the end of the of rental contract.
- All Vespas include full-risk insurance with €500 excess (Standard category) and roadside assistance. There is also the possibility of getting Premium category insurance and other extras which you can choose when you collect the Vespa and sign the contract. The price of Premium category insurance varies depending on the duration of the rental.
- The Vespa must be returned with the same gas level as previously marked in the contract. If the Vespa is not returned with the same gas level, you will be charged extra.
- If you do not have a European Union driving license, you must have an international driver’s license. For more information on the various types of driving licenses valid in Spain, click here.
The activity takes place with an audioguide in English, Spanish and Italian.
Vespa and helmet rental
Risk insurance with € 500 (US$ 536.70) excess
GPS with 4 routes
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us .
Passatge de Simó, 24