The Modernist Barcelona Pass allows for free access to more than 15 modernist monuments and buildings, including Casa Amatller, Palau de la Música, Casa Vicens and much more! Unmissable!
The 10 most popular attractions are:
- Casa Amatller
- Casa de les Punxes
- Casa Vicens
- Palauet Casadas
- Biblioteca Arús
- Palau Baró de Quadras
- Casa Rocamora
- Casa Felip
- Palau de la Música Catalana
- Sant Pau Modernist Area
Tickets to these attractions alone are worth much more than the value of the card, but the card grants you access to even more, such as the Domènech i Montaner house museum, the Coll i Regàs house, Cau Ferrat, The Catalunia Science and Technology Museum or the Casa Alegre de Sagrera.
Skip the line access
As well as entering free, at the majority of the attractions you will skip the line, something which can save you several hours, especially in high season.
How does it work?
The validity period for the Barcelona Modernist Pass begins when you use it for the first time. From this moment onwards, you can use it over seven consecutive days. What's more, you will have the services of a guide in four languages (English, Spanish, Catalan and French) who will provide you with relevant details about modernism and the architectural masterpieces you visit.
Please pick up the pass in the Barcelona Tourism offices.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
|Barcelona Modernist Pass||
Barcelona Modernist Pass
Per PersonUS$ 106
Modernist Barcelona Pass.
Free skip the line entry to more than 15 tourist attractions.
Guide in 4 languages (English, Spanish, Catalan and French).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (it varies according to every attraction included).