Discover Barcelona at your own leisure with a tourist pass that offers unlimited access to the city’s public transport system: metro, urban buses, trams and commuter trains.
What does Hola BCN! include?
The Hola BCN! card offers free and unrestricted access to Barcelona’s transportation networks. You can ride on the city’s metro lines, urban buses, commuter trains, trams, trains operated by Generalitat city network and Renfe suburban trains that connect the city center with Barcelona Airport. The only transportation not included are the night buses (NitBus).
How it works
You’ll validate your Hola BCN! travel card the first time you use it. From that moment onwards, it will be valid for the length of time you chose, either 2, 3, 4, or 5 days (48h, 72h, 96h or 120h). If you purchase a 5-day card and you use it for the first time on Monday at 3pm, it’ll be valid until Saturday at 3pm.
Where to collect it?
You can collect your Hola BCN! pass at any of Barcelona’s information offices called Barcelona Turisme. We suggest you collect it at El Prat Airport as soon as you land, so you make the most of it.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
|Price per person|
|2-day Hola BCN! card||
|3-day Hola BCN! card||
|4-day Hola BCN! card||
|5-day Hola BCN! card||
2-day Hola BCN! card
Price per personUS$ 19.40
3-day Hola BCN! card
Price per personUS$ 28.20
4-day Hola BCN! card
Price per personUS$ 36.70
5-day Hola BCN! card
Price per personUS$ 45.20
2 - 5 days.
Hola BCN! travel card.
Unlimited journeys on Barcelona's transportation system for 2, 3, 4 or 5 days.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
You must print the voucher and show it to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How do I know if the attractions included are open?
A - We recommend that you visit the attraction's web site to confirm availability beforehand. Some attractions may be closed or have limited opening due to Covid-19.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.