Sail along the Barcelona coastline while enjoying some traditional Spanish delicacies with this Tapas Yacht Cruise. Discover the history, traditions and culture of the Mediterranean city.
Tapas Yacht Cruise
Once we've met at 1:30 pm at Moll de Mestral, 2841, we'll get on the yacht which will take us for a cruise along the Barcelona coastline.
The cruise will give you a tour of the city from the sea, including Montjüic, the W Hotel and many more symbolic locations. You'll also find out about Barcelona's history and secrets with a video that will take you back to the First Century AD when the city was originally called Barcino under the Roman Empire.
While we enjoy the impressive views, we'll have a delicious lunch made up of various tapas including, patatas bravas, Spanish omelette, cuttlefish, croquettes, olives, charcuterie and bread with tomato.
During the cruise, you'll have water, soft drinks, vermouth, wine and beer and if time allows, we'll even stop to take a dip in the sea.
The cruise will end back at the starting point at 3:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 53
Children under 3 years oldFree
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
English speaking crew.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (1:30 pm local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
Moll de Mestral, 2841