Always wanted to go surfing? If you're in Barcelona, you can learn to ride the waves of the Mediterranean Sea with the help of a professional instructor on this beginners' surf course.
Barcelona Surf Lesson
We'll meet at the appointed time on Paseo Juan de Borbón in Barcelona and set off for the beach to start the surf lesson.
Before we head into the water, we'll learn the basic techniques and how to use the equipment. The instructor will also teach us all about the waves, the currents, the different paddling techniques and, of course, how to keep our balance on the board.
Once we're ready we'll head into the sea and start learning to ride the waves of the Mediterranean. Let's hope the wind is on our side!
After an hour and a half, the class will end back at the starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 17 years old||Menores de 12 años|
Children between 2 and 17 years oldUS$ 30.20
under 12not admitted
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English y otro idioma.
Surfing equipment and wetsuit.
English speaking instructor.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
Paseo de Juan de Borbón, 80-84.