The Sagrada Familia is one of the most emblematic symbols of Barcelona. Discover the history and architecture of Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece with this private tour just for you and your partner, family or friends.
Sagrada Familia Private Tour
At the scheduled time, we'll begin our private tour of Barcelona's Sagrada Familia meeting on the corner of Carrer de Mallorca and Carrer de la Marina.
First, we'll take in the breathtaking exterior architecture of this modernist masterpiece designed by Antonio Gaudí. The building has many details that often go unnoticed. For example, what does the magic square with numbers on mean? What scenes from the life of Christ are represented by the sculptures in the different niches? Our English speaking guide will reveal all while we admire the spectacular Nativity, Passion and Glory façades.
Next, we'll visit the interior of the Sagrada Familia. Inside the basilica, you'll be captivated by the stunning illuminations through its colourful stained glass windows on both sides of the central nave. We'll then go down to the crypt, where the chapels of Saint Joseph, Our Lady of Montserrat and El Carmen, where Gaudí is buried, stand out.
The basilica also houses the Sagrada Familia Museum. Through its exhibition, we'll learn more about the modernist work of Gaudí and his contemporaries. What's more, we'll get to appreciate the architectural evolution of this still unfinished church, whose construction began in 1882.
After an hour and a half, our private tour will come to an end in one of the entrances of the Sagrada Familia. You'll then be free to continue visiting the monument at your leisure.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family. The price of the tour will depend on the size of the group. To see the exact price you must fill in the reservation form, selecting the number of people that are going to attend the tour.
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the Sagrada Familia Basilica.
Private and exclusive tour, there will be no one else in the group.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Corner of Carrer de Mallorca and Carrer de la Marina.