Enjoy a unique day at PortAventura World, Spain’s largest theme park and revel in Ferrari Land’s thrilling attractions before heading back to Barcelona by coach.
PortAventura is divided into six themed areas: Mediterrània, Polynesia, China, Mexico, Far West and SésamoAventura. Each area has numerous attractions, restaurants and typical products.
With 37 attractions, 100 daily shows, 76 restaurants and 29 stores, PortAventura World is the most-visited and largest theme park in Spain.
Opened on 7 April 2017, Ferrari Land is a 70.000 m² theme park packed with electrifying and hair-raising attractions, including an original racing circuit. You’ll also find out Enzo Ferrari, a racing driver and founder of the brand Ferrari.
Depart from Barcelona’s city centre at 9:30 am and arrive in PortAventura World at approximately 11 am. Spend a full-day at both theme parks and hop back on the coach at 8 pm, arriving in Barcelona at 9 pm, except between 22nd June and 7th September when we'll arrive at 9:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Admission to PortAventura & Ferrari Land
Seniors over 60 years oldUS$ 84.80
Children 4 -10 years oldUS$ 84.80
Children under 4 years oldFree
Admission to PortAventura
Seniors over 60 years oldUS$ 71.60
Children 4 -10 years oldUS$ 71.60
Children under 4 years oldFree
Round trip transportation by air conditioned coach.
Admission to Port Aventura.
Admission to Ferrari Land (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
Carrer de Balmes, 5.