Don't miss visiting the Poble Espanyol: a fascinating open-air museum in Barcelona that unites the most beautiful features of typical towns from all over Spain in one unique space.
What to expect from Poble Espanyol?
Your ticket to Poble Espanyol - which is Catalan for "Spanish Town" - gives you access to one of the most unique experiences in Barcelona. You'll be immersed in a journey around some of the most special places from around Spain, without leaving the city! Filling a space of over 520,000 square feet (almost 50,000 square m), the open-air museum showcases a diverse variety of Spanish architecture through 117 different buildings.
What's more, a number of new multimedia installations allow you to delve deeper into the culture, gastronomy and traditions of the country and its communities. Your ticket also gives you access to the Fran Daurel Contemporary Art Museum, a private foundation that has over three hundred works of art from Spanish artists like Picasso, Miró, Dalí, Chillida and Barceló.
Poble Espanyol is also home to an artisan workshop, where you'll have the opportunity to watch craftspeople working on their different disciplines: jewellery, leather, musical instruments, glass, engraving, textiles... the list goes on.
The open-air museum was designed and built for the 1929 International Exposition, and is located in the heart of the Catalan capital on Montjuic hilltop, not far from the famous Magic Fountains. So, as well as enjoying the installations, a visit to Poble Espanyol will afford you magnificent views over Barcelona, whether you visit at morning, in the afternoon, or at night. Truly captivating!
Poble Espanyol is open on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am to 5 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
AdultsUS$ 16.90 US$ 7.20
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 10.90 US$ 7.20
StudentsUS$ 12.70 US$ 7.20
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 8.50 US$ 7.20
* The price increases on the 26 March
Ticket for Poble Espanyol.
57% discount on the official ticket price.
Access to concerts or private events.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
You must print the voucher and show it to take part in the activity.
Yes, most areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
13 Av. Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia.