Embark on a self-guided tour by bus to Monserrat and explore this picturesque monastery at your own leisure and at the best price! Climb up 720-meters high!
Begin the journey to the Montserrat Monastery from Plaza Catalunya, in the city center. Onboard a comfortable coach you can gaze out at the wonderous landscape illuminated by the first rays of sun. The road to Montserrat winds up to 720 metres above sea level to offer unparalleled views.
Once there, you'll have free time to explore Montserrat at your own pace and enter the monastery (entrance not included). If you decide to enter the abbey, you will discover the great cultural and natural riches that it houses, and learn that it forms part of The Marian Route, which links it to other sanctuaries such as the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes. You will see that this architectural complex is split into two areas - the monastic quarters and another designated to pilgrims and visitors.
After spending the morning in Montserrat, we will meet up again before heading back to Barcelona, arriving at our destination between 11:30am and 12pm.
Tickets for the Montserrat Monastery are not included in the price of the tour. On the day of the activity, you can pay €7 if you wish to buy entrance tickets.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 11||Children under 3|
Children from 3 to 11US$ 31.40
Children under 3Free
Transport on airconditioned bus.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
21 Plaça Catalunya