Fly over the Montseny Natural Park in a hot air balloon and enjoy Catalan nature from high up in the sky - an experience you'll never forget!
National Park Hot Air Balloon Ride
We'll meet at the selected time at the Hard Rock Cafe in Barcelona. From there, we'll set off on a 30-45 minute bus ride to Montseny National Park.
When we arrive at the take-off area, we'll watch the balloons being assembled and will even be able to take part ourselves. As we watch these enormous balloons being filled with air we won't be able to contain our excitement!
When we get in, the pilot will give us a rundown of the route and we'll prepare ourselves for an unforgettable experience. During the ride, we'll admire spectacular views of Montseny's natural landscapes and villages. This park is the only Biosphere Reserve in Catalonia, making it one of the best places to admire Barcelona.
After spending an hour floating through the clouds, it'll be time to head back down to earth. Once we land, we'll return to the take-off point in an all-terrain vehicle.
We'll end our experience with a glass of cava and a toast, before making our way back to the meeting point in Barcelona with diplomas to remember our day!
- The maximum capacity of the balloons is 8 passengers plus the pilot.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 6 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 6 to 12 years old|
|Hot Air Balloon Ride||
Hot Air Balloon Ride
Children from 6 to 12 years oldUS$ 135.60
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Return bus transport.
1 hour hot air balloon ride.
All necessary materials.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (7:00 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Does the activity take place in bad weather?
A - Bad weather may mean the cancellation of the activity. Should this be the case, we will offer you an alternative date or refund.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona.