Enjoy the Mediterranean with this fantastic hiking, kayaking, and snorkeling experience on the Costa Brava. We will head to picturesque San Feliú de Guíxols to enjoy these three fabulous activities.
Hiking, Kayaking, and Snorkelling in the Costa Brava
We will meet up at 8:15 am on Passeig de Gràcia and head by road to San Feliú de Guíxols: a beautiful village on the Costa Brava, just 90 minutes from Barcelona.
As soon as we arrive, we will set off on a brilliant hike around San Feliú. For one hour we will follow the Camino de Ronda to the stunning beach of San Pol de s' Agaró, admiring the beautiful cliffs and coves of the Costa Brava.
When we arrive at our destination, we will put on our life jackets and get equipped for the kayaking activity. You then have two hours to paddle at your own pace alongside the surrounding sea caves. If you prefer, you can also choose to do some snorkeling in this beautiful corner of the Mediterranean.
After enjoying these water activities, we will take you to the center of San Feliú. Here you will have another two hours free time to enjoy the local gastronomy (not included).
After lunch, we will return to Barcelona and arrive at Passeig de Gràcia at 4:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 9 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 80% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children under 10|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 101.80
Children under 10not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Transport in car, minibus, or bus, depending on the size of the group.
English speaking instructor.
Kayak and snorkel equipment.
Bottle of mineral water.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (8:15 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
19 Passeig de Gràcia.