Delve into Antoni Gaudí’s creative world by visiting the architect’s most important landmarks in Barcelona, including Park Güell, Sagrada Familia and Casa Batlló.
Greet your guide in calle Sardenya and board a comfortable bus to the Sagrada Familia. Learn all about Barcelona’s most-visited monument while you explore the church’s fascinating façades decorated with various scenes from the Bible and inspired by nature. Then once inside you'll get the full feel for the creative genius of Antonio Gaudí, learning about how he conceived his masterwork, still under construction today after 137 years.
Next, head to the Parque Güell. Located on Carmel Hill, this public green space was built between 1900 and 1914. Accompanied by a professional and local English-speaking guide, marvel at how the Catalan architect, face of Catalan modernism, has managed to fuse nature and architectonic elements harmoniously. Stroll through the main areas of this World Heritage Site and admire the various structures dispersed throughout. The panoramic views of Barcelona from Carmel Hill are breathtaking!
Next, visit Casa Batlló, the last stop of this activity. Wander through the building’s many fascinating rooms accompanied by an augmented reality video guide. Discover the original decoration of the house, as it was in 1906, when it was first built. You’ll also uncover the symbolism in the architectonic elements of this impressive construction.
From Casa Batlló, head back finally to the departure point.
Why book this activity?
This combo guided tour is perfect for those who wish to explore Antoni Gaudí’s most impressive creations built in Barcelona. This activity includes skip the line admission to the Park Güell, the Sagrada Familia and Casa Batllò accompanied by a professional English-speaking guide.
You must dress suitably to enter the Sagrada Familia: shorts, flip flops and tank tops are forbidden.
If you would prefer you can also reserve the express tour option, which lasts an hour and a half. This option includes a guided tour of the two major modernist works designed by the prestigious Catalan architect Antonio Gaudí: the Sagrada Familia and Parque Güell. And you'll enjoy a walking tour around Paseo de Gràcia, where we can admire the exterior architecture of Gaudi's two other major works: Casa Milà and Casa Batlló.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 4-12 years old||Children less than 4|
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 103.80
Children less than 4Free
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 70
Children less than 4Free
4 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Knowledgeable English speaking guide.
Transportation by air conditioned coach.
Skip the line access and guided tour of Park Güell.
Priority access and guided tour of Sagrada Família.
Skip the line entrance to Casa Batlló with an augmented reality video guide.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Calle Sardenya, 311