Escape from Barcelona’s high temperatures and enjoy a full-day at PortAventura Caribe, an aquatic park filled with water rides, colorful water slides, swimming pools and game areas for the whole family.
PortAventura Aquatic Park Caribe
Visit PortAventura World’s Caribe Aquatic Park, a short drive from Barcelona, and enjoy a whole day of refreshing excitement! The water park offers an assortment of thrilling waterslides, rapids and play areas.
The fearless can test their courage at King Khajuna, a waterslide with the highest free fall in Europe, from a height of 31 meters! This intense ride has a 55-degree descent and reaches speeds of 6 meters per second. If you like extreme rides, you’ll also love the attraction Ciclón Tropical, a nearly 100-meters-long multi-bump slide.
Test the turbulent waters and demonstrate your expertise in rafting in the fierce ride El Torrente. Another highlight is Barracudas, speedy open-air and covered waterslides that will spin you around and around.
Small children will also have an amazing time at Sésamo Beach, an open-air swimming pool where the whole family can have fun together and at Woody Lagoon.
Schedules and dates
- Depart from Barcelona’s city centre at 9:30 am and arrive at PortAventura Caribe at around 11 am. At 7:30 pm, the coach will be waiting for you at the entrance of PortAventura Caribe to take you back to Barcelona. You’ll be dropped off in the centre at 9 pm, except for between 22nd June and 7th September, when we'll arrive around 9:30 pm.
- From 1 – 16 June and from 4 – 17 September, the water park closes at 6 pm.
PortAventura World and Ferrari Land
If you wish to explore PortAventura’s other great amusement parks, we recommend booking a day trip to PortAventura and Ferrari Land Full-Day Trip.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Transport & admission
Seniors over 60 years oldUS$ 45.20
Children 4 -10 years oldUS$ 45.20
Children under 4 years oldFree
Return transportation by air conditioned coach.
Admission to PortAventura Aquatic Park Caribe.
Food and beverages at the park.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Carrer de Balmes, 5.