Take a look at one of Gaudí's lesser-known architectural works, the Gaudi Crypt bears an impressive beauty and set to the backdrop of important historic and artistic heritage in the Colonia Güell.
Why Visit Gaudí's Crypt?
The ticket to Gaudi's Crypt will help you get to know the church built by the Catalan architect in an industrial enclave with the intention to bring art and culture closer to the workers who lived in the outskirts of Barcelona
Visit the church with its centenary arches, striking stained glass windows and off-kilter columns. Made possible by the businessman Eusebi Güell, it's a reflection of the naturalist work of Gaudi, inspiration which can equally be seen in the Sagrada Familia. When visiting, you will have use of an audio guide in nine languages (English, Catalan, Spanish French, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese and Korean), to help you fully understand the importance of this work.
During the visit, you can also visit different spaces as well as the church - such as the surroundings of the Colonia Güell, one of the best modernist neighbourhoods, which is sure to captivate you with its charm and peace.
- From May to October: from 10 am to 7 pm. Weekends and holidays from 10 am to 3 pm.
- From November to April: from 10 am to 5 pm. Weekends and holidays from 10 am to 3 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Seniors over 65US$ 5.40
Children under 10Free
The tour is carried out with an audio guide in English.
Entry to the Gaudi Crypt and the Colonia Güell.
Audio guide in English and 8 other languages
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Barcelona).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Calle Claudi Güell, 6