Discover Barcelona’s vibrant and diverse nightlife with the Barcelona Night Card. Party at the city’s top bars and clubs, including Pachá, Opium, Sutton Club and Shôko for free!
Dance all night long with your Barcelona Night Card and walk straight into the most fashionable clubs in Barcelona’s various neighbourhoods. Whether you like hip-hop, techno or salsa, your night pass offers free entrance to over 20 of the city’s most popular nightclubs.
The Barcelona Card offers free entry to the following clubs: Pachá, Opium, Sutton Club, Shôko, Catwalk, Luz de Gas, Aire, Arena Sala Classic, Arena Sala Dandy/Sala VIP, Arena Sala Madre, Atlàntic Barcelona, Be Cool, Bikini Barcelona, Boulevard Culture Club, City Hall Dance Club Concept, Danza Barcelona, Club Costa Breve, Les Enfants, Macarena Music Club, Moog, Oak, Otto Zutz Club, Room Barcelona, La Terrazza and Soho the Club.
When you collect your pass, you’ll be given a complimentary map of Barcelona with the location of the clubs and a map of Barcelona Metro, so you can easily find your way on your nights out in town.
How it works
Purchase a 2-day or 7-day Barcelona Night Card, depending on your preference, and enjoy free admission to as many clubs as you like each night before 2am.
The Barcelona Night Card isn't valid during special events for example, when clubs invite guest DJs or on New Year's Eve.
You must be 18 years old or over to participate in this activity.
Collect the Barcelona Night Card
You can collect your pass at any of Barcelona’s information offices.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
|2-day Barcelona Night Card||
|7-day Barcelona Night Card||
2-day Barcelona Night Card
Per personUS$ 11.30
7-day Barcelona Night Card
Per personUS$ 22.50
2 days - 7 days.
Free access to 27 of Barcelona's best bars and clubs.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.