Discover the best of Barcelona on this full-day guided tour of the city. The visit includes a tour of the city centre by foot, including the Gothic Quarter, and a trip to the top of Montjüic by cable car.
Barcelona Full Day Tour
At 8:15 am at number 5, Calle Balmes, you'll meet your knowledgeable English-speaking guide and set off on a walking tour, along the narrow streets of the Gothic quarter, the centre of Barcelona's old town and historic centre. During this first part of the tour, we'll see some of the most emblematic spots in the Catalan capital, such as Las Ramblas the old Jewish Quarter, the Plaza de San Jaime and the Cathedral.
Then we will make our way by foot to Plaza de Catalunya. From there we will start a panoramic bus tour of Barcelona. During the tour, we'll pass through the elegant Paseo de Gracia, where the great Catalan Modernist masterpieces are located, including two of Gaudí's jewels: Casa Batlló and La Pedrera.
We'll also take in the Arc de Triomphe and the Ciudadela Park, and we will head towards the sea to discover the changes that came with the celebration of the 1992 Olympic Games, visiting the Olympic Village and the Olympic Port!
The bus route will conclude in Montjuïc, the most famous mountain in the city. There we will take the cable car, soaring over the city, and enjoying its best views. Finally, we will stop at the viewpoint of the National Museum of Art of Catalonia so that you can enjoy the panoramic views.
Finally, we will go by bus to the central Plaza de Catalunya. The tour will conclude at this point around 12:45 p.m.
From the end of January to the beginning of March the Montjuïc cable car is not operational. If you do the tour on those dates, we will instead enjoy a ride aboard the cable car in the port of Barcelona.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 4-12 years old||Children less than 4 years old|
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 46.40
Children less than 4 years oldFree
4 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport throughout the day by air conditioned coach.
Professional English speaking guide.
Ticket to the Barcelona Cathedral.
Admission to Montjüic’s cable car.
Radio guide service.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is it an open topped bus?
A - No.
Q - Where does the bus stop?
A - During the tour the bus stops at the Olympic Port, Montjuc, and Pueblo Español.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Calle Balmes, 5.