Immerse yourself in the underwater world of Barcelona Aquarium, where you can discover over 450 different marine species! A must-visit for sealife lovers.
Why visit Barcelona Aquarium?
L'Aquàrium de Barcelona is the perfect family day out on any trip to the Catalonian city. With over 11,000 animals from more than 450 different species, there's plenty to discover! The Aquarium also has an 80-metre (260 foot) long transparent underwater tunnel allowing visitors to immerse themselves in marine life at the bottom of the Mediterranean Sea.
One of the most visited tourist attractions in Barcelona, the Aquarium contains a total of five million litres of water (1.3 million US gallons) and is home to species from bream and moray eels to moonfish and two types of sharks: bull sharks and sandbar sharks!
Visit the Mediterranean aquariums and explore 14 different spaces dedicated to distinct types of marine life from this area of the world. Admire the magical world of colourful fish and corals in the tropical aquariums and explore recreations of protected Spanish coastal areas such as the Ebro Delta and the Medes Islands.
There are also themed aquariums which offer you the opportunity to get to know in-depth details of underwater flora and fauna. For the finishing touch on your aquatic experience, end your visit in the tropical river area, making the most of the children's activities or visiting the permanent shellfish and mollusc exhibitions.
Consult the opening times of the Barcelona Aquarium via the following link:
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Barcelona Aquarium ticket
Children between 5 to 10 years oldUS$ 19.40
Children between 3 and 4 years oldUS$ 9.70
Children under 2 years oldFree
Entrance to Barcelona Aquarium
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You must print the voucher and show it to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.