Visit Tibidado Amusement Park and enjoy an unforgettable day in Spain’s oldest theme park. While you ride thrilling attractions, marvel at the views of Barcelona and its surroundings.
Tibidabo Amusement Park
Tibidabo Amusement Park is one of Europe’s oldest attraction parks. It sits on Tibidabo Mountain, the tallest mountain in the Serra de Collserola and offers magnificent views over Barcelona.
One of the Park’s highlights is that most of the original rides, dating from 1905, are still in use. But it also counts with the latest roller-coasters.
Type of tickets
Access to all attractions
The Tibidabo Amusement Park admission ticket includes entry to all the theme park’s rides, both vintage and modern. You’ll also enjoy a ride on the Giradabo, a famous carousel that offers unimaginable views of the city and that has become an icon of Barcelona’s new skyline. You can also access all the Park’s shows.
Access to the Sky Walk attractions
If you prefer, you can book tickets to Tibidabo’s most emblematic attractions. You’ll discover the panoramic area and the Park’s classic rides: the Sky Walk attractions (Camí del Cel): the Carousel, the Red Aeroplane, Atalaya, Giradabo, the Automaton Museum and three rides for children (Las llaunes, Pony Rodeo and Río Grande). You’ll have access to all the Amusement Park, but your ticket will only be valid for Tibidabo’s original rides.
The opening hours of the Amusement Park depends on the different season. We suggest you check the Park’s opening times in the following link, as it does not open every day: Tibidabo Amusement Park calendar.
- The children’s admission ticket is only for children under 1.2 m (4 ft) in height.
- The baby ticket is only available for those who measure less than 90 cm (3 ft) in height.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 14 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
|Adults||Children (up to 4 ft, 1.2 m)||Babies (up to 3 ft, 90 cm)|
|Access to all attractions & shows||
|Access to the Skywalk||
Access to all attractions & shows
Children (up to 4 ft, 1.2 m)US$ 12.30
Babies (up to 3 ft, 90 cm)Free
Access to the Skywalk
Children (up to 4 ft, 1.2 m)US$ 9.30
Babies (up to 3 ft, 90 cm)Free
Access to the Skywalk (panoramic area).
Access to all attractions and shows (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you must print to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
Plaza del Tibidabo, 3-4.