Make the most of your stopover in the vibrant and cosmopolitan city with Barcelona Layover Tour. Visit the most symbolic monuments and renowned architecture. You can customise the itinerary to your liking.
Barcelona Layover Tour
The Barcelona Layover Tour is private, includes vehicle, driver or guide in English from the airport pick up to the return transfer. We'll be waiting for you holding a sign with your name on at the arrivals terminal and, depending on the time of your stopover, there are different tours to choose form.
At the time of booking, you can choose between three options, and choose if you want to do the tour with or without a guide:
3 hour tour
Spend 3 hours discovering the centre of Barcelona. You'll visit important locations including Mount Montjuïc, the Sagrada Familia, Las Ramblas, the Gothic and medieval quarter, as well as admire the Gaudí's modernist buildings.
5 hour tour
With this option, you can explore the city in more detail, by discovering Park Güell, the Ensanche district, the vintage style of the Born district and the Santa Maria del Mar church.
7 hour tour
This option is the most comprehensive, as you'll enjoy seven hours around Barcelona. You'll discover the whole city and admire monuments including La Pedrera, Casa Batlló, the Gothic Quarter and the Boquería Market.
Although the tour is customisable and totally flexible, the tours from the airport are carried out between the following schedules:
- 3 hour tour: for arrivals between 8 am and 4 pm.
- 5 hour tour: for arrivals between 8 am and 2 pm.
- 7 hour tour: for arrivals between 8 am and 12 pm.
The return trip between Barcelona Airport and the city centre takes 90 minutes and you must be at the airport two hours before the flight departure. So for example, for the 3-hour tour, we recommend that you have at least a 6-hour stopover.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 3 people||Up to 7 people|
|3 hour tour without guide||
|3 hour tour with guide||
|5 hour tour without guide||
|5 hour tour with guide||
|7 hour tour without guide||
|7 hour tour with guide||
3 hour tour without guide
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 223.30
Up to 7 peopleUS$ 251.20
3 hour tour with guide
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 411.70
Up to 7 peopleUS$ 439.60
5 hour tour without guide
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 334.90
Up to 7 peopleUS$ 391.90
5 hour tour with guide
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 649
Up to 7 peopleUS$ 690.90
7 hour tour without guide
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 446.60
Up to 7 peopleUS$ 502.40
7 hour tour with guide
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 886.30
Up to 7 peopleUS$ 942.10
3 hours - 7 hours.
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Airport pick up and drop off.
Transport by car or minibus.
English speaking guide (optional).
Private and exclusive tour, there won't be other people in the group.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).